Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Technorati

Well, this is my first visit here since December last year! Been too busy enjoying travel and experiences in the real world I think!
So - technorati - I have looked at this a couple of times and it's not something that immediately attracts my attention. I did a search on Michael Palin - as I have seen a funny video clip recently where they suggest he should run as McCain's running mate rather than Sarah Palin - great!
The first few entries of my search brought up McCain / Palin articles in the posts and I had to scroll down a few to get any about the wonderful Mr Palin. However the tags were all relevant linking to other Monty Python members. The video section brought up the one I saw straight away - but I think it was easier to find on youtube.
Don't think I would use Technorati much - too cluttered and busy as a site.

No comments: